📱Help us to 1,000 subscribers :
https://bit.ly/2FDDgUt
🔔 Hit that notification bell so you'll always be first to hear every release on the channel!
If you enjoyed listening leave a LIKE!Subscribe To Perfection Rap for more tracks! 🤟
⬇Stream/Download : https://soundcloud.com/bazanji/pull-up
Lyrics down⬇ :
LYRICS
Pullin’ up
Pullin’ up
Shut it down when I’m pullin up
Come around when I’m pullin up
In my town and I’m pullin up
Ready for,
Anything,
Anyone,
Know that I,
Get it done,
In a Benz I be pullin’ up
Tell ya friends cuz I’m pullin up
Ready or not I be pullin’ up
Remember they said I’m not good enough
I took all the energy, turned it to greatness now look at my life man It’s lookin’ amazing
I’m ready for anything, anyone, I been so ready for everything I’ve become
When I was stuck I had no other option
Believed in myself when this shit wasn’t poppin’
I got it like that
Who you know got it like that
Who you know getting degrees and they rappin’ like they got diplomas in rap
Made it this far and I still got a lot to accomplish in fact
And I know they believe it
I’m talking arenas from LA to Sweden
I never stop winning I feel undefeated
I come to ya city and everyone
Pullin’ up
Pullin’ up
Shut it down when I’m pullin up
Come around when I’m pullin up
In my town and I’m pullin up
Ready for,
Anything,
Anyone,
Know that I,
Get it done,
In a Benz I be pullin’ up
Tell ya friends cuz I’m pullin up
Pullin’ up
Shut it down when I’m pullin up
Come around when I’m pullin up
In my town and I’m pullin up
Ready for,
Anything,
Anyone,
Know that I,
Get it done,
In a Benz I be pullin’ up
Tell ya friends cuz I’m pullin up
Pull up I get what I want
I need a million ones
I need a couple estates
To put all the haters back into their place
Now bring in the bass, aye
Ready for the big league
Never gonna miss me
When I’m on the TV
I’m the MVP
Whenever they hear me kill it
They be comin’ at me but I hit ‘em with a pivot
I been ready for this shit
Never gonna, never gonna quit
Pull up and I’m never gonna miss
Everybody want it but I know I gotta get it
I’ve been dedicated to a life I know I gotta live
Aye
I feel it comin’
I settle for nothing
I know what I need
And it’s more than the money
It’s more than the women
Not easy to reach but I know that I gotta be
Pullin’ up
Pullin’ up
Shut it down when I’m pullin up
Come around when I’m pullin up
In my town and I’m pullin up
Ready for,
Anything,
Anyone,
Know that I,
Get it done,
In a Benz I be pullin’ up
Tell ya friends cuz I’m pullin up
Pullin’ up
Shut it down when I’m pullin up
Come around when I’m pullin up
In my town and I’m pullin up
Ready for,
Anything,
Anyone,
Know that I,
Get it done,
In a Benz I be pullin’ up
Tell ya friends cuz I’m pullin up
----------------------------------------------------------------------
➥ Become a fan of Perfection Rap ▾
Soundcloud : https://goo.gl/Lg2D47
Facebook : https://goo.gl/fAwGqH
Twitter : https://goo.gl/eQjt73
➥ Follow Bazanji ▾
https://soundcloud.com/bazanji
https://twitter.com/Bazanji
https://www.facebook.com/Bazanji
https://www.instagram.com/bazanji919/
Lisen To Perfection Rap Playlists :
» RAP|HIP-HOP| : http://bit.ly/2tSfGNY
Background / Photograph Source: https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/
📪 Submission/Contact: Perfection.Rap@gmail.com
(EST 24 Hour response time)
© We upload music to our channel strictly for promotion. We do not try to infringe upon artists' copyrighted music. If you are the artist of either a track or piece of artwork that has a problem against one of our uploads, please feel free to contact us at the email below to resolve the issue. Have a good day! : Perfection.Rap@gmail.com
#PerfectionRap
#Bazanji
#PullUp
new song bad guy Bazanji - Pull Up | |
| 8 Likes | 8 Dislikes |
| 103 views views | 1.02K followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 28 Nov 2018 |
Related keywords
lyrics lover taylor swift,rap song 2019,lyrics genius,new rap songs june 2019,upload,royalty free music sites,lyrics to gloria,rapid action battalion,pull up lyrics abra,hip hop dance,royalty free music gratis,pull and bear usa,hip hop evolution,pull up arduino,new york weather,lyrics to bad guy,hip hop 2018 mix,lyrics to sunflower,upgrade,new rap songs 2019 female,new rap song 2019 tagalog list,hip hop dance classes nyc,bazanji 2019,hip hop dance music,bazanji runnin,perfection bakeries grand rapids mi,hip hop dance workout,perfectionisme betekenis,pull up lyrics star,pull up lyrics beast coast,rap music artists,new rap song sinhala,rap music without words,rap music festivals 2019,bazanji,bazanji fake friends,hip hop songs about love,perfectioneren engels,bazanji on my own lyrics,perfection and the rapture,hip hop dance shoes,lyrics to hotel california,lyrics truth hurts lizzo,lyrics to you say,perfection pro rapid firm + lift treatment,hip hop musica,hip hop dancers,new music releases rap,new song by pink,hip hop songs from the 90s,pull out method,hip hop para niños,pulled pork sandwich,pulley,pull up lyrics luh kel,uplifers,basenji music artist,bazanji - fed up bass boosted,hip hop songs about friendship,new songs this week,new rap songs tagalog,new music releases,new movies,pull up lyrics powers pleasant,perfectionistisch,rap god lyrics,perfection netflix,royalty free music rock,basenji music youtube,hip hop baile,new music tonight,bazanji runaway,hip hop dance movies,new york and company,hip hop songs that shook america,pull up to my party,bazanji fake friends lyrics,new rap song 2019 hindi,royalty free music reddit,hip hop dance clothes,hip hop cordoba,bazanji pull up,uplay indir,hip hop 2018 download,pull up,pullman strike,pull up lyrics matt ox,bazanji bow down lyrics,pull up lyrics memba,new rap song hindi,lyrics generator,lyrics to amazing grace,pull up lyrics star cast,new song by taylor swift,new york,rap song bangla,up watch,newark airport,new york yankees,bazanji - fed up (official music video),new orleans,play bazanji music,pull up lyrics carti,hip hop 2018 mp3 download,hip hop songs 2000,hip hop definicion,hip hop international 2019,royalty free music by bensound,rap music definition,hip hop songs clean,new york times,new musicals on broadway,hip hop significado,uptodown,perfectionisme,hip hop songs 2009,ups tracking,download music bazanji fed up,hip hop 2019,rap music roblox id,new songs june 2019,lyrics to cruel summer,bazanji real now,hip hop songs 2018,hip hop songs 2017,hip hop songs 2016,hip hop songs 2015,bazanji pull up lyrics,download lagu bazanji pull up,new music rap,hip hop international 2018,perfection rap,ups,pulled pork crock pot,lyrics to rocket man,hip hop songs 2019,royalty free music download mp3,new york post,hip hop 2018 albums,bazanji fed up,new rap song 2019,bazanji runnin lyrics,hip hop origen,pull up скачать,upgrade 2,rapa plaza,bazanji rap music,pull up резистор,rappad perfection,lyrics to blinded by the light,pull up resistor,pull up lyrics ann,bazanji pull up mp3 download,pull up workout,royalty free music for games,bazanji 24 freestyle lyrics,bazanji life i chose lyrics,pull up face,hip hop 2018 nacional,lyrics truth hurts,new songs 2019 rap,fed up bazanji music,pull up lil mosey,bazanji real me lyrics,bazanji music download,bazanji - fed up no copyright music,pulled chicken,new music 2019,rap music clean,pulled pork,royalty free music meaning,pull up bazanji,rap music for kids,uptown funk,rap music instrumental,basenji apple music,rap gaan,new song church,pull up bazanji mp3 download,rap god,royalty free music soundcloud,perfection verf praxis,new rap songs this week,pull up lyrics,new music videos 2019,lyrics to shallow,new rap song by girl,pull out sofa bed,new zealand,hip hop 2018 charts,new songwriting show,hip hop dance outfits,royalty free music with vocals,uptodate,royalty free music incompetech,hip hop dance for kids,upper intermediate,new song releases 2019,hip hop 2018 lo mas nuevo,hip hop cantantes,new music july 2019,bazanji merch,pull up mate,new rap song with mexican beat,pull up lyrics mosey,hip hop dance classes for adults,new rap songs 2019 list,hip hop dance songs 2019,bazanji twitter,perfection serum l. raphael,new songs,new music hip hop,hip hop songs about winning,hip hop vestimenta,upwork,perfectionistisch engels,new music today,pulled muscle,rap music playlist,ups takip,pulled pork recipe,rapper shot,rapport,rap music releases,hip hop dance classes for kids,hip hop 2018 playlist,rap music origin,bazanji fed up lyrics,new music friday,lyrics finder,hip hop argentino,hip hop rap,pull up to the party,hip hop songs to dance to,pull up lyrics croosh,rap music background,perfection muurverf,hip hop dance lessons,new music usa,ups iletişim,pull and bear,hip hop songs 1995,upcall,perfection latex,hip hop 2018 mix download,pull up meaning,royalty free music podcast,new songs may 2019,new music videos this week,hip hop songs for kids,new balance,perfectionist engels,rapunzel,new music august 2019,pulled hamstring,bazanji the runway,royalty free music for commercial use,perfection lak,ups smart,new songs on the radio,pull up madness скачать,pull up текст,lyrics search,new rap song nepali,royalty free music for youtube videos,rap music producers,bazanji movin lyrics,hip hop 2018 ingles,new york jets,pull up bazanji lyrics,hip hop old school,basenji music,royalty free music for imovie,pull ups,lyrics to 7 rings,new songs july 2019,perfection imdb,rapido,news,bazanji instagram,new song i believe,pull up lyrics burna boy,rapidworkers,pull up слова,pull up lyrics cardi,newsela,hip hop international,bazanji 2019 lyrics,hip hop 2018 dance,perfection lyrics rap,perfection loop vs rapala knot,hip hop songs about money,hip hop 90,new songs 2019,pull up lyrics ksi,new songs 2018,pulled pork tacos,new music releases august 2019,pull up lyrics wiz,hip hop songs with bass,pull up lyrics jacquees,raptors vs warriors,hip hop 2018 español,pull up chris brown скачать,pull up shujin,newegg,hip hop 2018 wiki,hip hop songs about new york,bazanji want the world,pull up что это,lyrics to old town road,pull up lyrics lil keed,bazanji escape lyrics,ups gönderi takip,new music videos,rap song,bazanji apple music,hip hop historia,new music june 2019,perfection clean cedar rapids iowa,pull up lyrics boogie,pull up lyrics ynw,royalty free music for videos,hip hop man,hip hop 2018 polski,pulley system,rap music stations,updigo,perfection meme,new songs august 2019,new rap song by female,rap music lyrics,hip hop dance studios near me,royalty free music for podcasts,hip hop 2018 descargar,hip hop dance songs,perfection verf,new rap song tagalog 2019,rap video,pull up bar,news today,new rap songs 2018,perfectionistisch synoniem,royalty free music websites,rapidtags,bazanji free music,hip hop 2018 brasileiro,music bazanji - fed up,hip hop dance classes near me,the perfection rap song,bazanji the runway lyrics,bazanji movin,hip hop 2018 mp3,uplay,perfectionisme test,rap music history,hip hop songs about california,hip hop dance moves,basenji chien,rap music youtube,hip hop dance classes,new music friday spotify,bazanji lights go down,rapporteur,new york mets,perfectionist,new iphone,rap monster,perfectionism,pull up data,perfection film,new song lyrics,rapoo,rap music videos,baza nji,new songs in aladdin,new rap song 2019 tagalog smugglaz,basenji musician,bazanji get it now,bazanji wiki,rap music 2019,new music releases 2019,new orleans saints,hip hop 2018 songs,lyrics born,new music albums,hip hop dance studio,new song releases,new york giants,pulled groin,new rap song kannada,hip hop dance costumes,new rap song about mom,pull up bazanji clean,royalty free music downloads,raptors,hip hop 2018 youtube,pull out couch,new rap song download,rap music 2018,royalty free music youtube,perfection,perfection clean cedar rapids,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét